Delivery Program and Operational Plan
This plan combines Council's Delivery Program 2017-21 and Operational Plan 2019-20. Together they show how Council will contribute to delivering on our community’s vision and objectives outlined in the 2017 Community Strategic Plan – One Community.
The Delivery Program 2017-21 sets out activities that Council will complete in a four year period which is aligned to a Council term, along with measures to track our progress in achieving the activities.
The Operational Plan 2019-20 shows the actions, projects and capital works that Council will deliver in the year and also includes:
- the 2019-20 budget and capital program
- information on rates and the revenue policy, and
- the 2019-20 fees and charges.
Current adopted plan
- Delivery Program 2017-21 and Operational Plan 2018-19 (4.5 MB)
- Delivery Program 2017-21 and Operational Plan 2017-18 (6.5 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan 2016-17.pdf (16.5 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan 2015-16 (2.4 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan and Budget 2014-15 (2.0 MB)
- Delivery Program 2013-17 and Operational Plan and Budget 2013-14 (2.1 MB)
- Fees and Charges 2018-19 (5.0 MB)
- Fees and Charges 2017-18 (3.1 MB)
- Fees and Charges 2016-17 (4.6 MB)
For more information please contact Corporate Analyst Amber Pollard:
- T: 02 4474 7483
- E: Amber Pollard