Council plans for our community, then reports on its implementation of these plans.
Our major reporting takes place through Annual Reports, Quarterly Performance Reports, and End of Term Reports.
Council has prepared comprehensive State of the Environment Reports in 2009, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1997 and these are hosted by the office of the ACT Commissioner for Sustainability and the Environment.
This reporting is a legislative requirement as part of the Local Government Act 1993 and provides a framework to enable Council internally to monitor and report against performance and provides Councillors and the community with a comprehensive overview of the progress and status of Council's performance.
Reports by Financial Year
The Annual Report is one of the key accountability mechanisms between Council and the community. The Annual Reports provide a summary of Council's achievements during the year.
These achievements are reported against the budgets and activities set out in the four year Delivery Program 2013 - 17, which implements the key strategies set out in the Community Strategic Plan.
- Annual Report 2017 - 2018 (4 MB)
- Annual Report 2016 - 2017 (3.9 MB)
- Annual Report 2015 - 2016 (2.8 MB)
Quarterly budget reports
Council reports its financial performance against the current Operational Plan every three months for the periods ending September, December and March.
2018 - 2019
- Budget Review - March 2019 (1.2 MB)
- Budget Review - December 2018 (2.6 MB)
- Six Monthly Performance Update - December 2018 (1.2 MB)
- Budget Review - September 2018 (2.27 MB)
2017 - 2018
- Budget review - March 2018 (10 MB)
- Six Monthly Performance Update – December 2017 (1.2 MB)
- Budget review - December 2017 (7.9 MB)
- Budget review - September 2017 (2.9 MB)
2016 - 2017
- Budget review - March 2017 (2.7 MB)
- Budget review - December 2016 (2.9 MB)
- Budget review - September 2016 (2.6 MB)