Aboriginal Action Plan 2018
The Aboriginal Action Plan is a statement of Council’s ongoing commitment to influencing and improving outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents in Eurobodalla Shire.
In June 2017, Eurobodalla Shire Council created a survey of 11 questions to distribute to the Aboriginal community in Eurobodalla. A draft survey was reviewed by the Aboriginal Advisory Committee, and once approved was distributed. The survey was available for completion until January 2018 and was accessed at:
- all Local Aboriginal Land Councils
- electronically through Council’s website
- electronically on Survey Monkey
- Council’s Youth Cafes
- Council libraries and
- Council engaged Aboriginal project officers to deliver the survey to community members and assist in its completion.
- Council staff analysed survey data and statistical information in order to prepare a draft for public exhibition in 2018. During the exhibition period the community were given the opportunity to review the document and provide feedback.
- The community survey was open and distributed throughout the Aboriginal community between June 2017 and January 2018.
For more information please contact Zoe Morgan, Coordinator Community Development and Youth:
- T: 02 4474 7470
- E: Zoe Morgan