Local government is an elected system of government directly accountable to the local community.
The elected representatives, known as councillors, work together to provide good governance for the benefit of their local community.
Elections postponed until 2021
The last election for Eurobodalla councillors was held on Saturday 10 September 2016. Local Government elections in New South Wales are normally held every 4 years.
- The next NSW local government election was due to be held in September 2020.
- In response to the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic, the NSW Government has postponed the Local Government elections originally planned for September 2020 until September 2021.
Previous election results
Enrolling and voting
Visit the NSW Electoral Commission website to:
- check if you are enrolled to vote in future elections (enter your details exactly as they appear on the electoral roll to confirm if you are enrolled and require to vote) and sign up for election reminders
- enrol to vote if you aren't already enrolled
- find out about voting in person
- find out about other voting options.
General election enquiries
For general enquiries concerning enrolment, voting options, and polling place locations, please call the NSW Electoral Commission:
- T: 1300 135 736
- W: Vote NSW website