Healthy Communities grant guidelines
To be eligible to apply for the Healthy Communities grant your group must:
- be a not-for-profit and either incorporated or able to provide evidence of being a bon afide Eurobodalla based community group
- contribute some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity
- show adequate insurance coverage for the activity
- not have any outstanding debts owed to Council
- consider environmentally friendly options and resources.
Your group must use the grant to achieve one or more of the following outcomes in your local community:
- Make a positive contribution to the community.
- Encourage people in Eurobodalla to be healthy and active.
- Celebrate cultural diversity and inclusion.
- Provide opportunities for volunteering and/or social interaction.
- Improve access to information, a service or a facility.
- Improve community safety.
- Improve access and/or encourage people with disability to participate.
- Teach or develops a new skill.
Successful applicants are required to:
- provide bank details for electronic transfer of funds
- sign and comply with the funding agreement accepting the conditions of funding.
Applications will be assessed on merit and available funding.
Activities that have been previously funded by a Healthy Communities Grant or applications from Government-funded organisations will be viewed as a low priority.
For more information please contact Yvonne Hutcheson Community Project Officer:
- T: 4474 1081
- E: Yvonne Hutcheson