Education and School Grants
Council will consider a grant to local schools and education establishments for annual awards and other academic achievements.
Council will also consider granting contributions towards discretionary funding for other academic activities. This could be funding for a one-off academic competition, assistance with meeting the costs of students representing the school at non-sport related activities (i.e. debating or speaking competitions).
- Council will approve a budget allocation in the Operational Plan for each financial year.
- Applications are invited once per year and will not be accepted outside the advertised application window.
- Successful grantees will be granted an annual amount to contribute to annual awards and other academic achievements, or toward annual scholarships.
- Applicants must follow the grant guidelines.
- Please make sure you read the Guidelines.
- Ready to go? Fill in our online application form.
- Applications close on Friday 25 September 2020 at 4pm.
For more information or for assistance with the grant application please contact Lauren Evans, Executive Services Officer:
- T: 4474 1022
- E: Council