Eurobodalla Disaster Relief Fund
Eurobodalla has been overwhelmed by generous donations to our fire affected residents.
- You can donate to the Eurobodalla Disaster Relief Fund to assist people exclusively in the Eurobodalla impacted by the 2019/20 bushfires.
- Phase 1 provided financial assistance to people significantly impacted by bushfires. So far we have had two rounds of this fund open for applications, the most recent round closed on 31 October 2020.
- Phase 2 provided financial support to Eurobodalla businesses and community groups, applications are closed.
Donate to the fund
Donations to this charitable fund will be used solely to assist those in the Eurobodalla affected by fires.
Endorsement as a deductible gift recipient under Subdivision 30-BA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (4.1.5 Australian disaster relief fund) was granted to the Eurobodalla Disaster Fund on 11 November 2019. The fund is entitled to receive tax deductible gifts until 11 November 2021.
- Account name: Eurobodalla Disaster Relief Fund
- BSB: 082 902
- Account number: 85 039 7999
- Details: include your name/business name
- To request a tax receipt, please notify us of your donation by emailing email@example.com
As of 8 October 2020:
- 135 generous donors have contributed to the fund.
- Donations received total $319,353.
- Largest single donations were $70,000, $40,000, $25,000, $20,000 and $16,667.
- Remaining fund balance $121,934
Applications currently closed
Phase 1 supported Eurobodalla residents affected by the bushfires. Owner-occupiers or tenants whose primary place of residence during the bushfire event suffered damage beyond repair can apply.
- Phase 1 funding initially opened on 13 March 2020 and closed on 8 May 2020.
- Phase 1 funding reopened on 1 October 2020 and closed on 31 October 2020.
Phase 2 supported Eurobodalla businesses and community groups. Business chambers and progress/community associations were encouraged to apply.
- Phase 2 applications opened on 30 June 2020 and closed on 30 September 2020.