Youth Development Grants
Each year Council offers Youth Development Grants of up to $500 to develop projects which show evidence of tangible benefits for Eurobodalla youth. These benefits may include:
- social engagement with the community
- educational and cultural opportunities
- skill development
- increased capacity for youth to lead
- increased resilience and support for mental health in young people
- exposure to training opportunities and
- furthering employment and pathway opportunities.
Community groups, service providers and not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply if:
- they are either incorporated or able to prove they are a bona fide Eurobodalla based community group or a service with the primary objective of supporting young people,
- they are able to contribute some financial support or volunteer labour to the activity,
- they are able to provide evidence of adequate insurance coverage for the activity and
- they do not have any outstanding debts to council.
Applications for the 2020 Youth Development Grants are now closed. Applications for the next round of Youth Development Grants will open in February 2021.
For further details about Youth Development Grants or to follow up on a 2020 application please contact Council's Community Development and Youth Project Officer, Yvonne Hutcheson:
- T: 4474 1081
- E: Yvonne Hutcheson