We invite all members of the community to come along to Council Meetings or watch them online via our webcast service.
Council meetings are attended by the Mayor, elected councillors, the General Manager and Council's executive staff.
- Where: Council Chambers, on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
- When: Meetings are usually held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, from 11am.
Council meeting dates for 2020
11 February 2020|
25 February 2020
10 March 2020|
24 March 2020
|April||7 April 2020|
12 May 2020|
26 May 2020
9 June 2020|
23 June 2020
14 July 2020 |
28 July 2020
|August||No meetings during Local Government Elections caretaker period.|
|September||No meetings during Local Government Elections caretaker period.|
13 October 2020 |
27 October 2020
10 November 2020|
24 November 2020
8 December 2020
- The Council will hold a public forum prior to each ordinary meeting of the Council for the purpose of hearing oral submissions from members of the public on items of business to be considered at the meeting, unless there are no registered speakers. Public forums will also be held prior to extraordinary Council meetings unless there are no registered speakers.
- Public forum will commence at 9.30am. One hour will be allocated to public forum prior to a Council meeting. If there are more speakers register than time permits, Council could resolve to extend the Public Forum session for 15 minutes only and potentially limit the number of speakers of up to three to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ any item of business. Speakers will be allowed seven minutes to address the Council.
Register to speak at public forum
To speak at a public forum, a person must first make an application to the Council in the approved form. Applications to speak at the public forum must be received by Council:
- no later than 12pm of the business day prior to the meeting
- must identify the item of business on the agenda of the Council meeting the person wishes to speak on, and may state whether they wish to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ the item.
- with a written copy of the presentation provided to Council by 12pm the business day before the Council Meeting, which will be published on Council’s website.
Register by contacting Council’s Executive Services Office:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how Public Forum is facilitated, please see Council's Code of Meeting Practice:
If you are having trouble viewing the latest meeting agendas on this page, you might need to clear your browsing data and reload the page. Depending on your operating system, you can also try the following key combinations: ctrl + F5 (Windows) and Apple + R or command + R (Mac/Apple).
2019 Agendas, minutes and reports
No meetings occurred during this month.
- 12 Feb 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 February 2019
- 26 Feb 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 26 February 2019
- 12 Mar 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 March 2019
- 26 Mar 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 26 March 2019
- 28 May 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 May 2019
- 30 Jul 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 30 July 2019
- 13 Aug 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 13 August 2019
- 27 Aug 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 27 August 2019
- 10 Sep 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 September 2019
- 24 Sep 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 September 2019
- 22 Oct 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 22 October 2019
- 12 Nov 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 November 2019
- 26 Nov 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 26 November 2019
- 10 Dec 2019 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 December 2019