The committee's purpose
The committee represents the tourism industry and makes recommendations to Council on matters relating to tourism, the development of tourism and the future of tourism in Eurobodalla.
In partnership with Council, the committee undertakes actions to promote tourism and raise the awareness of the value and benefits of tourism.
At its ordinary meeting on 27 October 2015, Council accepted these members of the Committee for a two year tenure.
Community and industry representatives
- Councillor Liz Innes, Chair
- Councillor Lindsay Brown
- Councillor Rob Pollock
- Alison Miers, Bay Breeze Boutique
- Andrew Johns, Corrigans Cove
- Bob Carver, Lakesea and Clyde View Holiday Parks
- David MacLachlan, Lincoln Downs Resort and Spa
- Jacinta Murray, Whale Coast Realty and Narooma Accommodation
- Josh Waterson, RegionX Kayaking
- Mark Berry, The Bower at Broulee
- Sharon Piert, Edgewater Gardens
- Cassandra Bendixsen, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Ken Buckley, Caravan and Camping Industry Association