We invite all members of the community to come along to Council Meetings or watch them online via our webcast service.
Council meetings are attended by the Mayor, elected councillors, the General Manager and Council's executive staff.
- Where: Council Chambers, on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
- When: Meetings are usually held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, from 11am.
Council meeting dates for 2020
11 February 2020|
25 February 2020
10 March 2020|
24 March 2020
|April||7 April 2020|
12 May 2020|
26 May 2020
9 June 2020|
23 June 2020
14 July 2020 |
28 July 2020
|August||No meetings during Local Government Elections caretaker period.|
|September||No meetings during Local Government Elections caretaker period.|
13 October 2020 |
27 October 2020
10 November 2020|
24 November 2020
8 December 2020
- The Council will hold a public forum prior to each ordinary meeting of the Council for the purpose of hearing oral submissions from members of the public on items of business to be considered at the meeting, unless there are no registered speakers. Public forums will also be held prior to extraordinary Council meetings unless there are no registered speakers.
- Public forum will commence at 9.30am. One hour will be allocated to public forum prior to a Council meeting. If there are more speakers register than time permits, Council could resolve to extend the Public Forum session for 15 minutes only and potentially limit the number of speakers of up to three to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ any item of business. Speakers will be allowed seven minutes to address the Council.
Register to speak at public forum
To speak at a public forum, a person must first make an application to the Council in the approved form. Applications to speak at the public forum must be received by Council:
- no later than 12pm of the business day prior to the meeting
- must identify the item of business on the agenda of the Council meeting the person wishes to speak on, and may state whether they wish to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ the item.
- with a written copy of the presentation provided to Council by 12pm the business day before the Council Meeting, which will be published on Council’s website.
Register by contacting Council’s Executive Services Office:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: email@example.com
For more information on how Public Forum is facilitated, please see Council's Code of Meeting Practice:
If you are having trouble viewing the latest meeting agendas on this page, you might need to clear your browsing data and reload the page. Depending on your operating system, you can also try the following key combinations: ctrl + F5 (Windows) and Apple + R or command + R (Mac/Apple).
2017 Agendas, minutes and reports
No meetings occurred during this month.
- 14 Feb 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 14 February 2017
- 28 Feb 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 February 2017
- 28 Mar 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 March 2017
- 11 Apr 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 11 April 2017
- 25 Jul 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 25 July 2017
- 08 Aug 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 8 August 2017
- 29 Aug 2017 Extraordinary Council Meeting 29 August 2017
- 12 Sep 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 September 2017
- 26 Sep 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 26 September 2017
- 10 Oct 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 October 2017
- 24 Oct 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 October 2017
- 14 Nov 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 14 November 2017
- 28 Nov 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 November 2017
- 12 Dec 2017 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 December 2017