We invite all members of the community to come along to Council Meetings or watch them online via our webcast service.
Council meetings are attended by the Mayor, elected councillors, the General Manager and Council's executive staff.
- Where: Council Chambers, on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
- When: Meetings are usually held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, from 11am.
Council meeting dates for 2019
12 February 2019|
26 February 2019
12 March 2019|
26 March 2019
9 April 2019|
30 April 2019
|MAY||28 May 2019|
11 June 2019|
25 June 2019
|JULY||30 July 2019|
13 August 2019|
27 August 2019
10 September 2019|
24 September 2019
|OCTOBER||22 October 2019|
12 November 2019|
26 November 2019
10 December 2019
- The Council will hold a public forum prior to each ordinary meeting of the Council for the purpose of hearing oral submissions from members of the public on items of business to be considered at the meeting, unless there are no registered speakers. Public forums will also be held prior to extraordinary Council meetings unless there are no registered speakers.
- Public forum will commence at 9.30am. One hour will be allocated to public forum prior to a Council meeting. If there are more speakers register than time permits, Council could resolve to extend the Public Forum session for 15 minutes only and potentially limit the number of speakers of up to three to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ any item of business. Speakers will be allowed seven minutes to address the Council.
Register to speak at public forum
To speak at a public forum, a person must first make an application to the Council in the approved form. Applications to speak at the public forum must be received by Council:
- no later than 12pm of the business day prior to the meeting
- must identify the item of business on the agenda of the Council meeting the person wishes to speak on, and may state whether they wish to speak ‘for’ or ‘against’ the item.
- with a written copy of the presentation provided to Council by 12pm the business day before the Council Meeting, which will be published on Council’s website.
Register by contacting Council’s Executive Services Office:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how Public Forum is facilitated, please see Council's Code of Meeting Practice:
If you are having trouble viewing the latest meeting agendas on this page, you might need to clear your browsing data and reload the page. Depending on your operating system, you can also try the following key combinations: ctrl + F5 (Windows) and Apple + R or command + R (Mac/Apple).
2015 Agendas, minutes and reports
No meetings occurred during this month.
- 10 Feb 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 February 2015
- 24 Feb 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 February 2015
- 10 Mar 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 March 2015 (Cancelled)
- 24 Mar 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 March 2015
- 14 Apr 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 14 April 2015
- 28 Apr 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 April 2015
- 09 Jun 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 9 June 2015
- 09 Jun 2015 Extraordinary Council Meeting 9 June 2015
- 23 Jun 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 23 June 2015
- 28 Jul 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 July 2015
- 11 Aug 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 11 August 2015
- 25 Aug 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 25 August 2015
- 08 Sep 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 8 September 2015
- 22 Sep 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 22 September 2015
- 15 Oct 2015 Extraordinary Council Meeting 15 October 2015
- 27 Oct 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 27 October 2015
- 10 Nov 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 November 2015
- 24 Nov 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 November 2015
- 08 Dec 2015 Ordinary Council Meeting 8 December 2015