Planning proposal Rural Lands Strategy and other matters
The Rural Lands Planning Proposal was on public exhibition from 9 May to 22 June 2018, and will be considered at the Ordinary Council Meeting on Tuesday 28 August 2018. The meeting agenda will be available to download from our Council Meetings page closer to the meeting date.
Guide to the Planning Proposal
The Rural Lands Planning Proposal includes maps and information relating to different areas within Eurobodalla.
- Read our guide to the Planning Proposal for an overview of the draft changes and how they might relate to your property.
Volume 1 provides an assessment of all of the proposed amendments to ELEP 2012 in accordance with the Department of Planning and Environment’s Guide to Preparing Planning Proposals.
Volume 2 provides a more detailed assessment of the proposed zoning and lot size for each area presented in the Eurobodalla Rural Lands Strategy 2016.
Volume 3 provides detailed mapping for each area identified in Volume 2, showing how land zoning and minimum lot size is proposed to be changed.
In these maps, areas are identified by numbers.
- Click to view a larger image of the Index Area Map to see which number is used to identify your area/s of interest.
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - cover page, contents and Area Index Map (770KB)
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - Mapping Areas 1-6a (6MB)
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - Mapping Areas 7a-13 (5.2MB)
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - Mapping Areas 14-25 (6.8MB)
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - Mapping Areas 26-33 (6.6MB)
- Planning Proposal Volume 3 - Mapping Areas 34-42 (7.1MB)
Volume 4 maps
Volume 4 presents the proposed mapping changes in the format for LEP Maps required by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment.
Importantly, these maps are not Draft LEP Maps as they only show where changes are proposed. Following exhibition of the Planning Proposal, Draft LEP Maps that include all existing information plus the proposed changes will need to be prepared.
You can view volume 4 maps on Council's Public GIS System, or you can download copies of them by clicking to expand the headings below.
No results were found