Eurobodalla Shire Council recognises that community input is important in order for proposals and projects to reflect local needs.
One way to let us know what you think is to make a submission when draft plans, policies, projects and proposals are on public exhibition.
You can also make a submission on development proposals that have been submitted to Council for assessment. These proposals are placed on public exhibition to provide an opportunity for interested community members to raise matters, and provide information, that will assist Council in its decision-making process.
We let the community know when draft plans, policies and projects are on public exhibition through local media, direct contact with stakeholders, our Council News e-newsletter and sometimes on Facebook and Instagram.
How to make a submission
Submissions can be a few sentences or a longer explanation, as long as you tell us what you think.
Just include the item name in the title or subject line and send it by the closing date by:
- Draft Community Engagement Framework and Participation Plan
Submissions close on Thursday 7 November 2019
- Licence for Camping Expo, Batemans Bay
End date: Tuesday 5 November 2019
- Proposal to Classify Land - Yarragee Road
End date: Tuesday 29 October 2019
- Development proposal: amended concept - 18 seniors living units, associated infrastructure & partial demolition
End date: Friday 5 April 2019
- Development proposal: concept proposal (residential and seniors living development) at Batemans Bay
End date: Monday 7 January 2019