Development proposal - solar farm (electricity generating works) at Moruya
Closing date: Friday 5 April 2019
Eurobodalla Shire Council, as the consent authority, has received the following Development Application for consideration:
Proposal: Solar farm (electricity generating works)
Property: Lot 2 DP 752129, 115 Patons Road, Moruya
Applicant: Rio Indygen Development Pty Ltd: David Ashton
Application no.: 406/19
Reference no.: 84.0039.D
Exhibition period: 6 March 2019 to 5 April 2019
Enquiries: 4474 7444
The Development Application, plans, and associated documents may be inspected free of charge during the exhibition period at:
- Eurobodalla Shire Council’s customer service centre, on the corner of Campbell and Vulcan Streets, Moruya, Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm.
- Moruya Library, Vulcan Street, Moruya, Monday to Friday between 10am and 5pm, and Saturday between 9.30am and 12pm.
Making a submission
Any person may make a written submission to Council during the exhibition period. If the submission is an objection to the development proposal, the grounds of the objection must be specified in the submission. The applicant has the right to be informed of the grounds of any submission and may also seek access to the documents.
Read about about how you can make a written submission in our fact sheet:
If you make a submission, you must disclose any political donations or gifts made by you within two years prior to the lodgement of this application. You must complete a disclosure form and lodge it with your written submission. You can download a disclosure form below, or pick one up from Council's customer service centre in Moruya.
If you would like more information, please phone Council’s Development Admin team on 4474 7444 during Council business hours.
- DA 406-19 - Site Plan (1.7 MB)
- DA 406-19 - Elevations (571.3 KB)
- DA-406-19 - Detailed specifications (1.8 MB)
- DA 406-19 - Biodiversity Development Assessment Report (8.6 MB)
- DA 406-19 - Spring Biodiversity Survey (1.5 MB)
- DA 406-19 - Statement of Environmental Effects (13.6 MB)