Eurobodalla Shire has 83 beaches. Find out which ones have surf patrols, how to get involved in surf lifesaving activities and discover the beaches where you can take your pooch.
Summer surf patrols 2020-2021
Surf lifesavers keep our popular swimming beaches safe in summer.
- Volunteer lifeguards from our local Surf Life Saving clubs patrol selected beaches on weekends and public holidays from October to April.
- During the peak summer holiday season, Saturday 19 December 2020 to Tuesday 26 January, you will find a mix of professional and volunteer lifeguards on duty every day at our most popular swimming beaches.
- Find a patrolled beach near you.
Surf skills, water sport and safety
Eurobodalla has volunteer surf lifesaving clubs at Malua Bay, Broulee, Moruya and Narooma. These clubs teach valuable surf safety and skills for kids, seniors and everyone in between. Contact individual Surf clubs for membership information.
Weather and surf conditions
- Surf Lifesaving Australia's Beachsafety website lets you check local beach conditions and patrol information online as well as providing safety advice about flags, signs, rips, waves.
- For surfers and boaters and water sports enthusiasts head to Coastalwatch for surf reports and forecasts.
- Moruya Surf Lifesaving Club's Special Nippers program offers fun and safe beach experiences for children and adolescents with disabilities.
- You can also find information about free beach accessible wheelchairs on Council's inclusive playgrounds and accessible activities page.
Dog-friendly beaches and reserves
Boating and fishing facilities
Surf club contacts
Batemans Bay SLSC
Broulee Surfers SLSC
- Heath Street, Broulee NSW 2537
- T: 02 4471 6657
- E: Email Broulee Surfers SLSC
- W: Broulee Surfers SLSC website