Website Main content
Website Secondary navigation Living in

Bookings and venue hire

Council has a range venues for hire. These include sporting grounds, reserves, parks and gardens, and public buildings. When hiring Council facilities you or your group are bound by our terms and conditions. You may also need insurance to use Council facilities. Please review the recreation section
of our annual fees and charges document (under the downloads heading at the end of this page) for specific venue costs.

Community centres and halls closed from Wednesday 25 March, 5pm

To limit public gatherings and slow the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19, all community centres and halls are closed from Wednesday 25 March at 5pm. We will contact hirers individually to cancel bookings, and no further bookings will be taken for now. Essential bookings only, such as Meals on Wheels, will remain in place.

Council will continue to monitor advice from government health authorities and we will review our operations in line with that evolving advice.

Make a booking or ask a question

Council's booking office can assist with all your bookings and inquiries. Contact our booking officers from 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday:

Weddings at beaches, reserves and parks

Eurobodalla's beaches, reserves and parks are popular places for weddings. If you are planning an outdoor wedding ceremony, please note the following conditions before completing your application form.

  • Council cannot grant exclusive use of the area.
  • You are permitted one pop up marquee (maximum 6m x 3m), one table and up to 30 chairs.
  • You must carry all items in and out of the public reserve.
  • Vehicles are prohibited on the reserve.
  • Functions may last for up to hours, including set up and pack up
  • Reception can not be held on public land.
  • We do not permit confetti or rice for environmental reasons. We ask that you use rose petals or similar.
  • You must leave the area in clean and tidy condition.
  • Guests must comply with all other signposted regulations to the area.
  • An application form must be completed and returned to the Booking Office.