Bookings and venue hire
Council has a range indoor and outdoor venues for sporting clubs and community groups to hire. Our hireable spaces include public halls and meeting rooms as well as sporting grounds, reserves and parks.
When hiring Council facilities you or your group are bound by our terms and conditions. Our annual fees and charges document lists the charges for each venue. You may also need insurance to use Council facilities. You'll find all the documents you need in the downloads section at the bottom of his page.
If you are planning a wedding or special occasion at one of our our beaches, reserves or parks, read on for everything you need to know before you start.
Weddings at beaches, reserves and parks
Eurobodalla has some beautiful open spaces that form a great backdrop for your wedding, commitment ceremony or other celebration. Before the big day, you will need to complete an application form and submit it to our Booking Office. The list below are some important things you should know.
- Council cannot grant exclusive use of an area
- You are allowed one pop up marquee (maximum 6m x 3m), one table and up to 30 chairs
- Vehicles are prohibited on our reserves
- You will need to carry all items in and out of the public reserve
- Functions may last for up to 4 hours, including set up and pack up
- Receptions can not be held on public land
- We do not permit confetti or rice for environmental reasons. You may use rose petals or something similar
- We expect you to leave the area clean and tidy
- Guests must comply with all other signposted regulations to the area
- Please complete an application form and return to the Booking Office.
Make a booking or ask a question
To book any of Council's facilities or to get more information contact our Booking Officer from 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday:
- T: 02 4472 3153
- E: Booking office