Bookings and venue hire
COVID-19 update, 21 July 2020:
You must have an updated COVID-19 safety plan and adhere to Council’s revised terms and conditions to book any Council facilities. You will find the terms and conditions under Downloads at the end of this page.
If you wish to cancel your booking please email the Booking Office or phone 4472 3153.Read more about Council's response to COVID-19 (coronavirus)
Council has a range indoor and outdoor venues for sporting clubs, community groups and families to hire. Our hireable spaces include public halls and meeting rooms as well as sporting grounds, reserves and parks.
When hiring Council facilities you or your group are bound by the terms and conditions. Our annual fees and charges document lists the charges for each venue. You may also need insurance to use Council facilities. You'll find all the documents you need in the downloads section at the bottom of his page.
- All venues have revised capacity in line with COVID-19 public health orders and some remain closed during this period.
- Compare indoor venues for hire.
Weddings and functions at beaches, reserves and parks
Eurobodalla has some beautiful open spaces that form a great backdrop for your wedding, commitment ceremony or other celebration. If you are planning a wedding or special occasion at one of our our beaches, reserves or parks, there are a few things to know before you start.
- Council can not grant exclusive use of an area and vehicles are not permitted on reserves. This means you will need to carry all items in and out.
- Before the big day, you will need to complete an application form and submit it to our Booking Office.
- Functions may last for up to 4 hours, including set up and pack up
- You may have one pop up marquee (maximum 6m x 3m), one table and up to 30 chairs
- We do not permit confetti or rice for environmental reasons. You may use rose petals or something similar.
- You must leave area clean and tidy
- You and your guests must comply with all other signposted regulations
- Receptions can not be held on public land.
Make a booking or ask a question
To book any of Council's facilities or to get more information contact our Booking Officer from 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday:
- T: 02 4472 3153
- E: Booking office