Bookings and venue hire
Council has a range venues for hire. These include sporting grounds, reserves, parks and gardens, and public buildings.
When hiring Council facilities you or your group are bound by our terms and conditions. You may also need insurance to use Council facilities.
Please review the recreation section of our annual fees and charges document (in the downloads section below), for specific venue costs.
Make a booking or ask a question
Council's booking office can assist with all your bookings and inquiries. Contact our booking officers from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday:
- T: 02 4472 3153
- E: Booking officer
Weddings at beaches, reserves and parks
Eurobodalla's beaches, reserves and parks are popular places for weddings. If you are planning an outdoor wedding ceremony, please note the following conditions before completing your application form.
- Council cannot grant exclusive use of the area.
- You are permitted one pop up marquee (maximum 6m x 3m), one table and up to 30 chairs.
- You must carry all items in and out of the public reserve.
- Vehicles are prohibited on the reserve.
- Functions may last for up to hours, including set up and pack up
- Reception can not be held on public land.
- We do not permit confetti or rice for environmental reasons. We ask that you use rose petals or similar.
- You must leave the area in clean and tidy condition.
- Guests must comply with all other signposted regulations to the area.
- An application form must be completed and returned to the Booking Office.