Batemans Bay Community Centre
The Batemans Bay Community Centre is a spacious facility which has 3 meeting rooms, a large hall and kitchen available for hire. It is a versatile venue which is suitable for events, small or large activity groups and meetings.
Address: 2 Museum Place, Batemans Bay
Capacity: 3 meeting rooms and large hall, suitable for 3 to 200 people
Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible, including accessible toilet and parking
- Enclosed courtyard
- Fixed outdoor electric BBQ
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- PA system
- Hearing loop capacity
- Off street parking
- Fixed basketball hoop and backboard outside
- Committee room: a small meeting room with lino flooring which is suitable for 3 to 5 people
- Display area: a medium sized meeting room with a capacity of 10 to 15 people and access to tea and coffee making facilities.
- Meeting room 1 and 2: These rooms can only be hired as one space. The capacity of the room is 30 people and it has tea and coffee making facilities, a small fridge, access to the kitchen and carpet flooring.
- Hall 1 and 2: The Hall can be hired as one space or divided and hired separately. The full hall has a capacity of 200 people and the half hall has a capacity of 50 to 90 people. Both have access to the kitchen and timber flooring.
- 25 tables
- 120 chairs
- 2 portable whiteboards
- 1 portable DVD/VCR player
- 1 portable television
- 1 wall mounted television in the meeting room
- Basic cleaning equipment
- Small portable stage
- Hearing loop installed
This list is a guide. Eurobodalla Council cannot guarantee that these numbers will be accurate at the time of hire and recommend that you confirm prior to use.
Bookings and enquiries
For bookings and enquiries contact Council's booking office:
- T: 02 4472 3153
- E: Council's booking office
- Batemans Bay Community Centre, 2 Museum Place, Batemans Bay NSW 2546