Community gardens are a great way for people in the Eurobodalla to socialise and participate in healthy and educational activites. Find out how you can get involved in local community gardens.
Community Gardens Policy
This policy provides information and the requirements for a group interested in establishing a licence agreement for a community garden on council-owned or managed lands.
Community Gardens Guidelines
These guidelines will help individuals and groups who want to get involved in community gardens. They provide information about the process for creating community gardens on council-owned or managed land in the Eurobodalla.
- Appendix A - CG Site Assessment Form (104 KB)
- Appendix B - CG Management Plan Template (111 KB)
- Appendix C - CG Licence Application Form (95 KB)
- Appendix D - CG Licence Application Process (55 KB)
- Community Gardens Guidelines (1.55 MB)
Community garden groups in Eurobodalla
Where: Queen Street, Moruya
Contact: Stuart Whitelaw
- T: 02 4473 622
- W: SAGE website
Narooma Community Gardens Group
Where: Narooma Public School
Contact: Carolyn Wells
- T: 0417 430 750
- W: Narooma Community Garden website
Tuross Community Gardens Group
Where: Kyla Park Reserve