Council has an ongoing commitment to diversify the region’s economy, attract investment, support our business community and ensure responsive services and infrastructure. We are guided in this by our 10-year Economic Development Strategy, Advancing Eurobodalla. This strategy outlines how Eurobodalla can secure the right kind of economic growth and who can play a role in achieving this.
The Economic Development Strategy also highlights a range of issues, challenges and opportunities for sustainable economic development in the Eurobodalla. The strategy focuses on four key priorities:
- industry assistance and engagement
- investment attraction
- workforce development
- infrastructure and place enhancement.
Here to help
Council's Business Development Team supports businesses, investors, employers and the workforce. We are here to help:
- our local economy grow
- job creation and business growth and development in the Eurobodalla
- build business capacity through training opportunities, networking and information sharing.
Please contact us if you are:
- looking to start a business
- looking at relocating a business
- looking at growing your business
- interested in Eurobodalla statistics.
Get the latest news
Sign up for Advancing Eurobodalla News, our newsletter for local businesses. Get the latest economic development news, training and networking workshops and find out how you can benefit from Council's activities:
Local businesses might be interested in our downloads, including accessibility resources for businesses:
- Advancing Eurobodalla: Economic Development Strategy 2019-2028
- Invest Eurobodalla: Resources for business in Eurobodalla
- Resources and tips for businesses
- Upcoming events and workshops for businesses
For more information about Council's business development activities, please contact:
Elizabeth Rankin, Divisional Manager Strategic and Sustainable Growth:
- T: 02 4474 1326
- M: 0400 065 213
- E: Elizabeth Rankin