For job seekers
The employment team posts job vacancies on our Facebook page. Head over to like, comment and share!
We can help you:
- find a job in Eurobodalla
- access training
- develop resume and interview skills
- plan for your career development.
Ready to find work in Eurobodalla?
Complete our job seeker survey now and one of our team members will be in contact with you.
There are three ways to find out about jobs through us:
- sign-up as a client and we will send jobs directly to you through email. We will also check in to see if you need help applying for a job.
- read about job and training opportunities on our Facebook page
- check out this page for links to websites that list job vacancies.
Make sure to keep up to date with our website, Facebook page and emails as some job vacancies are only advertised for a short amount of time. This is a free service with no conditions to sign-up.
Career guide to working in the health sector
This guide offers information about employment opportunities in Eurobodalla and career paths specific to the health and human services sector - the largest employment sector in Eurobodalla.
Job vacancies in Eurobodalla
Eurobodalla businesses will often post jobs exclusively with Eurobodalla Employment Revolution, which will be posted on our website, Facebook page and sent to you through email. However, we also search over ten job listing websites for vacancies suitable for young people, as well as jobs in the health and community services sector. Here is a list of websites we use for our search:
For more information or to find out how we can help you find employment, please contact Employment Projects Officer Amy Kovacs:
- T: 4474 7380
- E: Employment Projects