Resources for businesses
Resources to help businesses provided by federal, state or local government.
Free workshops and activities for Eurobodalla businesses
We work with local and regional business support providers to offer skill-building workshops and activities for local businesses throughout the year.
Tips for starting a business
Starting a business can be exciting, but it is about more than being your own boss. You will also need to build your management skills, industry knowledge and develop a long term vision to grow and succeed.
If you are thinking of starting a business, check out these tips from the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to help you get started:
- Starting a business.
- Tips for starting a home-based business.
- 10 essential steps for setting up a business.
Small business tips
You can find information about starting, running and growing your small business on the NSW Small Business Commissioner website:
Community and population research tools
You can use our Eurobodalla community profile and population forecast tools to research the local population.
- The community profile includes results from the 2011, 2006, 2001, 1996, and 1991 housing and populations censuses.
- The forecast tool provides population projections up to 2031.
The data is presented in easy to read tables and charts with explanations. You can download detailed reports in PDF format for all of Eurobodalla or particular locations.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Cooper, Business Development Manager
- PO Box 99, Moruya NSW 2537
- T: 02 4474 1271
- M: 0458 459 863
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org