Workshops and resources for businesses
We work with local and regional business support providers to offer skill-building workshops and activities for local businesses throughout the year.
- You can find more events and training on the business.gov.au website.
- For tips and resources about starting or running a business in Eurobodalla, including contacts for local business chambers, visit our small business assistance page.
Self-paced tutorials and resources
During COVID-19 lockdown in April and May 2020, instead of face-to-face workshops we delivered a series of online sessions for local businesses to build skills in website and social-media related topics.
The resources from these sessions are available here for you to work through at your own pace.
- Packaging tourism products: Learn how packaging tourism products can create an easy-to-sell, attractive option for visitors.
- Starting an eCommerce business: Find out what's involved in setting up an ecommerce business and how to get started
- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation: Learn how to improve your SEO so your customers can find your website easily.
- Co-branding and collaboration: Discover how strategic marketing partnership can help your business
- Facebook: start a page: For Facebook beginners, learn how to create a business page and start engaging with your customers online.
For more information about our online industry development sessions, or if you would like to suggest other topics to be considered in future sessions, please contact:
Elizabeth Rankin, Divisional Manager Strategic and Sustainable Growth:
- T: 02 4474 1326
- M: 0400 065 213
- E: Elizabeth Rankin