Baby Rhyme Time I Moruya
Tuesday 7 December 2021
10am - 10:30am
Weekly: on Tuesdays
Where: Moruya Library, Vulcan Street, Moruya
Engage with your baby in a relaxed and supportive environment through reading, rhyme, song and play.
In these weekly sessions parents and caregivers of babies up to 18 months can learn new skills to help them feel comfortable and confident in fostering their child's interest in reading, song and play.
As NSW reopens, we ask people follow the NSW Government COVID-19 rules and regulations by:
- keeping a safe distance from others
- washing hands thoroughly before and after attending
- using the provided hand sanitiser
- completing mandatory QR check in
- ensuring you are double vaccinated; and
- stay home if unwell.
Bookings are required
Library visitor numbers are limited. If you would like to come along to Baby Rhyme Time please book your place by getting in touch or by booking online: