Little Sellers Art Prize
The Little Sellers Art Prize is for young artists aged 5-18, where participants interpret a theme creatively in a way that is meaningful to them. This year's theme is Hands, Head, Heart.
Winners, exhibition, and prizes
- There are four age categories; 5-8, 9-12, 13-15, and 16-18.
- All entries will be exhibited at the Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre from 14 to 22 August 2021.
- Six finalists will be chosen from each age category.
- A winner and a runner up will be chosen from each finalist age category.
- All finalists will be in the running to win:
- The Eurobodalla Children’s Award (5-12 years) of $75 judged by Coordinator Children’s Services, Louise Hatton
- The Eurobodalla Youth Award (13-18 years) of $75 judged by Community Development and Youth Coordinator, Zoe Morgan
- Winners of each category will receive a $50 voucher and runners up a $30 voucher to spend on art supplies at Amanda’s of Mogo.
- The overall winner of the Little Sellers Art Prize is acquisitive and will be chosen from the category winners. The winning entrant will receive $200 from art collector, patron of the arts and philanthropist, Mr. Basil Sellers.
- The major prize, Children's Award, and Youth Award are acquisitive prizes and the winning artworks will form part of Council’s permanent collection.
Entries are closed
- Entries opened: Monday 15 March 2021, 8.30am
- Entries closed: Friday 25 June 2021, 4.30pm
- Judging period: 1 to 9 July 2021
- Finalists notified: by 30 July 2021
- Winners announced: Thursday 19 August 2021, 10am at the Bas
- Exhibition: 14 to 22 August 2021
For more information contact Creative Arts Coordinator Indira Carmichael:
- T: 4474 1061
- E: Indira Carmichael
Little Sellers Art Prize 2020 winning artwork by Courtni Whittaker titled 'Different Places to See and Go'.