'Fair' rating: bacterial levels indicate an increased risk of illness to bathers, particularly those with lower immune function such as the elderly and young children.
- 100 metres north of Mummaga Lake entrance.
Potential pollution sources and catchment use:
- urban stormwater
- industrial estate stormwater
- reticulated sewerage system and pump stations
- rural land-use.
Pollution - mode of impact:
- via intermittent coastal closing opening lagoons with large volume discharge
- pollution from vessels at sea.