We invite all members of the community to come along to Council Meetings or watch them online via our webcast service.
Council meetings are attended by the Mayor, elected councillors, the General Manager and Council's executive staff.
- Where: Council Chambers, on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
- When: Meetings are usually held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, from 10am.
- When members of the public have registered to speak on items not on the meeting’s agenda, a Public Access Session – Non Agenda Items will be held from 9.30am.This session is not part of the Council Meeting and is not recorded.
- Council occasionally holds extraordinary meetings, which will be advertised on our website and in local newspapers.
Council meeting dates for 2019
12 February 2019|
26 February 2019
12 March 2019|
26 March 2019
9 April 2019|
30 April 2019
|MAY||28 May 2019|
|JUNE||11 June 2019|
25 June 2019
|JULY||30 July 2019|
13 August 2019|
27 August 2019
|SEPTEMBER||10 September 2019|
24 September 2019
|OCTOBER||22 October 2019|
|NOVEMBER||12 November 2019|
26 November 2019
|DECEMBER||10 December 2019|
Speak at a Council meeting
Community members can address Councillors about matters on the agenda during public forum. Public forum presenters are asked to provide a printed copy of their presentation for the meeting minutes, and presentations are streamed online via webcast.
Community members can register to address Councillors prior to the Council Meeting on matters not on the agenda as part of the Public Access Session - Non Agenda Items, which begins at 9.30am. It is not part of the Council Meeting and is not recorded.
To present before or during a Council Meeting, please register by 12pm on the business day prior to the meeting. If the Monday before the meeting is a public holiday, you will need to register by 12pm on the Friday before the meeting.
Register by contacting Council’s Executive Services Office:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: email@example.com
On the day of the meeting, you will be asked to provide a printed copy of your presentation.
If you are having trouble viewing the latest meeting agendas on this page, you might need to clear your browsing data and reload the page. Depending on your operating system, you can also try the following key combinations: ctrl + F5 (Windows) and Apple + R or command + R (Mac/Apple).
2014 Agendas, minutes and reports
No meetings occurred during this month.
- 11 Mar 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 11 March 2014
- 18 Mar 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 18 March 2014
- 01 Jul 2014 Extraordinary Council Meeting 1 July 2014
- 08 Jul 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 8 July 2014
- 22 Jul 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 22 July 2014
- 12 Aug 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 12 August 2014
- 26 Aug 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 26 August 2014
- 09 Sep 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 9 September 2014
- 23 Sep 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 23 September 2014
- 14 Oct 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 14 October 2014
- 28 Oct 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 28 October 2014
- 11 Nov 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 11 November 2014
- 25 Nov 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 25 November 2014
- 09 Dec 2014 Ordinary Council Meeting 9 December 2014