Public Art Advisory Committee terms of reference
To provide expert cultural and artistic advice and guidance to Council and staff on planning public art and related matters.
To support the important role of public art in community life.
Title and delegations
- The committee shall be referred to as the Public Art Advisory Committee.
- The committee shall function as a non-delegated advisory committee of Council.
- Up to four (4) community representatives. Community representatives are to be qualified and/or experienced in some area of the arts relevant to public art and are to have their principal residence in the Eurobodalla Shire (selected by Council from nominations).
- One Councillor, plus one designated alternate (selected by Council).
- Director, Community, Arts and Recreation Services or nominee (non-voting).
- Director, Infrastructure Services or nominee (non-voting). * Director, Planning and Sustainability Services or nominee (non-voting). Delegations of Committee To advise Council.
Contact officer for the committee is Coordinator, Creative Arts Development.
Variation to the terms of reference
The Terms of Reference may be added to, repealed or amended by resolution of the Council, in consultation with or upon the recommendation of the committee.
The Committee is governed by the Guidelines for meeting practice – Advisory Committee.