Heritage Advisory Committee
Established in 2000, the purpose of the Heritage Advisory Committee is to advise Council staff, the Heritage Advisor and the Council on matters relating to the ongoing implementation of the Heritage Strategy.
- To support Council to advancing the aims of the Heritage Strategy and in the development and implementation of strategies, policies and programs related to heritage conservation.
- To promote the natural, cultural and historic heritage of the Eurobodalla and to ensure it continues to develop a strong sense of place and identity.
Terms of reference
- Read the Heritage Advisory Committee's terms of reference
- Download the Heritage Advisory Committee's terms of reference (187.7 KB)
- Download the guidelines for meeting practice for advisory committees (235.4 KB)
- Download the Heritage Strategy 2017-2021 (745.7 KB)
- Councillor Amber Schutz (chair)
- Three delegates representing each of the three district historical societies
- The chairperson of the Eurobodalla Aboriginal Advisory Committee
- Four community representatives
Staff from Council and Council's Heritage Advisor will attend to provide technical advice and guidance but will not have voting rights on the committee.
For more information, please contact Council's Strategic Planner Vivian Straw:
- T: 02 4474 1324
- E: Vivian Straw