Public Art Advisory Committee
The Public Art Advisory Committee provides expert cultural and artistic advice and guidance to Council and staff on planning public art and related matters. Its objective is to support the growth of a diverse and vibrant community life.
The committee meets at Council's customer service centre in Moruya.
To support the important role of public art in community life.
Terms of reference
- Read the Public Art Advisory Committee's terms of reference
- Download the Public Art Advisory Committee terms of reference (259.9 KB)
- Download the guidelines for meeting practice for advisory committees (235.4 KB)
- Up to four community representatives. Community representatives are to be qualified and/or experienced in some area of the arts relevant to public art and are to have their principal residence in the Eurobodalla Shire (selected by Council from nominations).
- Councillor David Grace (Chair) and Councillor Amber Schutz as alternate.
Council staff also attend but do not have voting rights.
For more information please contact Coordinator Creative Arts Development Indira Carmichael:
- T: 02 4474 1061
- E: Indira Carmichael