Coastal and Environment Management Advisory Committee
This committee provides feedback to Council about coastal and flood management and includes representatives from community groups, government agencies and the local scientific community.
The committee is an important part of how Council ensures the community is able to contribute to decisions about coastal management in Eurobodalla Shire.
The Coastal and Environment Management Committee is made up of:
- three councillors
- natural resource management (landcare)
- primary industries representative
- Aboriginal advisory committee member
- science professionals
- seven district representatives
- department of planning, industry and environment
- crown lands division
- energy and environment science division
- planning and policy division
- national parks and wildlife service
- department of primary industries - fisheries
- department of primary industries - Batemans marine park
- state emergency service
- south east local land services
Bega and Shoalhaven councils are invited to attend some of the meetings to share their experiences managing similar coastal issues.
Terms of Reference
The Terms of Reference outline the committee's purpose and the terms that guide its operation. It includes how often the committee should meet, what groups are represented and what government agencies are invited to attend.
For more information, contact Council's Coast and Flood Management Planner on:
- T: 02 4474 1000
- E: Coast and Flood Management Planner