There’s plenty of ways to stay in the loop with what’s happening at Council.
Subscribe to Council News
Our monthly email newsletter, Council News, provides a short and sharp overview of all Council’s news, information and events each month.
Special interest newsletters
Council also distributes a range of other newsletters focussed on areas of special interest. You can opt in to receive one or more of these when you subscribe to Council News, or subscribe via the links below.
- Arts Information Exchange for arts activities and events
- Updates for local business owners
- Live Life for recreation and activities for seniors
- Children's Services updates for families and carers
- Builders and developers updates, planning information for industry
- Library News, for library specific events and initiatives
- Bushfire recovery updates, for those significantly impacted by the 2020/21 fires.
Living in Eurobodalla newsletter
Our quarterly print newsletter includes a three-month calendar of events and information about Council services and projects.
Living in Eurobodalla is sent to households, businesses and post office boxes each quarter.
You can also pick up a copy at our customer service centre in Moruya or your local library.