There are plenty of ways to stay in the loop with what’s happening at Council.
Subscribe to Council News
Our monthly email newsletter provides a short and sharp overview of all Council’s news, information and events.
Special interest newsletters
Council also distributes a range of other newsletters focussed on areas of special interest. You can opt in to receive one or more of these when you subscribe to Council News, or subscribe individually here:
- The Arts Canvas: local arts activities and events
- Business updates: news and support for local businesses
- Children's Services updates: events, activities and information for families and carers
- Builders and developers updates: planning information for industry
- Employment Revolution: job alerts and training opportunities
- Library news: library events and programs
- Tourism news: industry updates and promotional opportunities.
Living in Eurobodalla newsletter
Our quarterly print newsletter includes a three-month calendar of seasonal events and information about Council services and projects.
Living in Eurobodalla is sent to households, businesses and post office boxes each quarter.
You can also pick up a copy at our customer service centre in Moruya or your local library.