There’s plenty of ways to stay in the loop with what’s happening at Council.
Subscribe to Council News
Our monthly email newsletter, Council News, provides a short and sharp overview of all Council’s news, information and events each month.
Special interest newsletters
In subscribing to Council News, you can also choose to opt in to receive a range of special interest newsletters:
- Arts Exchange, for arts activities and events
- Advancing Eurobodalla, for business development and support
- Recreation Matters, for sport and recreation groups
- Live Life, for recreation and activities for seniors
- What’s Buzzn, for youth services and events
- Builders and developers updates, for industry
- Library News, for library specific events and initiatives
- Bushfire recovery update, for those significantly impacted by the Black Summer fires.
Living in Eurobodalla newsletter
Living in Eurobodalla is our quarterly print newsletter. It includes a three-month calendar of events and a wide range of information about our services.
Living in Eurobodalla is sent to shire households, businesses and post office boxes each quarter.
You can also pick up a copy at our customer service centre in Moruya or your local library.