The Eurobodalla Shire is located on Yuin Country on the NSW south coast. With an enviable coastal lifestyle and easy access to Canberra and Sydney, the Eurobodalla Shire is a place of inclusive communities embracing sustainable lifestyles.
- Flexible work options.
- 35 hours per week for administrative staff.
- 38 hours per week for operational staff (9-day fortnight).
- 3 days leave for end-of-year shutdown.
- 9 weeks Council-provided paid parental leave.
- Long Service Leave after 5 years of continuous service, study leave, 3 weeks personal leave annually.
- Annual Award increases, performance reviews, rewards and recognition program.
- Salary packaging program.
- Learning and career growth opportunities.
- Free counselling through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Uprise wellbeing app, Fitness Passport, Social Club, flu vaccinations, skin checks.
You can apply online for positions listed on this page, or email email@example.com to submit your resume for our casual pool.