The Eurobodalla Shire is located on Yuin Country on the NSW south coast. With a coastal lifestyle and easy access to Canberra and Sydney, the Eurobodalla Shire is a place of inclusive communities embracing sustainable lifestyles.
- Flexible work options.
- 35 hours per week for administrative staff.
- 38 hours per week for operational staff (9-day fortnight).
- Up to 3 days leave for end-of-year shutdown.
- 9 weeks Council-provided paid parental leave.
- Long Service Leave after 5 years of continuous service, study leave, 3 weeks personal leave annually.
- Annual Award increases, performance reviews, rewards and recognition program.
- Salary packaging program.
- Learning and career growth opportunities.
- Free counselling through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Uprise wellbeing app, Fitness Passport, Social Club, flu vaccinations, skin checks.
Council offers a free community service at The Job Shop in Moruya where anyone can seek assistance in resume writing and advice for completing applications. Whether you are looking for operational or administrative work in Eurobodalla, The Job Shop team is here to help.
You can apply online for one of the positions listed below, please select the job to find a detailed information pack and contact person. To find out more about joining as a casual employee, please contact us at email@example.com, we are always on the lookout for great talent!
Help to apply for jobs at Eurobodalla Shire Council
You can use Council's application guide below to help you apply for jobs, it includes helpful examples:
- Job application guide: applying for jobs at Eurobodalla Shire Council (968.4 KB)
- We strongly recommend drafting your application in Microsoft Word and copying over when you are ready to submit. Remember - there is no Save feature available.