We invite all members of the community to come along to Council Meetings or watch them online via our webcast service.
Council meetings are attended by the Mayor, elected councillors, the General Manager and Council's executive staff.
- Where: Council Chambers, on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya
- When: Meetings are usually held on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month, from 10am.
- When members of the public have registered to speak on items not on the meeting’s agenda, a Public Access Session – Non Agenda Items will be held from 9.30am.This session is not part of the Council Meeting and is not recorded.
- Council occasionally holds extraordinary meetings, which will be advertised on our website and in local newspapers.
Council meeting dates for 2018
|FEBRUARY||13 February 2018|
27 February 2018
|MARCH||13 March 2018|
27 March 2018
|APRIL||10 April 2018|
24 April 2018
|MAY||22 May 2018|
|JUNE||12 June 2018|
26 June 2018
|JULY||31 July 2018|
|AUGUST||14 August 2018|
28 August 2018
|SEPTEMBER||11 September 2018|
25 September 2018
|OCTOBER||23 October 2018|
|NOVEMBER||13 November 2018|
27 November 2018
|DECEMBER||11 December 2018|
Speak at a Council meeting
Community members can address Councillors about matters on the agenda during public forum. Public forum presenters are asked to provide a printed copy of their presentation for the meeting minutes, and presentations are streamed online via webcast.
Community members can register to address Councillors prior to the Council Meeting on matters not on the agenda as part of the Public Access Session - Non Agenda Items, which begins at 9.30am. It is not part of the Council Meeting and is not recorded.
To present before or during a Council Meeting, please register by 12pm on the business day prior to the meeting. If the Monday before the meeting is a public holiday, you will need to register by 12pm on the Friday before the meeting.
Register by contacting Council’s Executive Services Office:
- T: 02 4474 1358
- E: email@example.com
On the day of the meeting, you will be asked to provide a printed copy of your presentation.
If you are having trouble viewing the latest meeting agendas on this page, you might need to clear your browsing data and reload the page. Depending on your operating system, you can also try the following key combinations: ctrl + F5 (Windows) and Apple + R or command + R (Mac/Apple).
2018 Agendas, minutes and reports
No meetings occurred during this month.
- 13 Feb 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 13 February 2018
- 27 Feb 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 27 February 2018
- 13 Mar 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 13 March 2018
- 27 Mar 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 27 March 2018
- 10 Apr 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 10 April 2018
- 24 Apr 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 24 April 2018
- 22 May 2018 Ordinary Council Meeting 22 May 2018