Eurobodalla Council's Children's Services are more than just childcare. We foster the development of your child, and create and strengthen communities. With over 25 years of experience, we have more than 450 children enrolled in our services for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and primary aged children.
Council's Children's Services is a not-for-profit service, aiming to provide the best outcomes for local children and families.
We deliver fun and engaging learning programs in safe environments which are fully compliant with national laws and regulations. Our qualified Educators are nurturing and committed to the development and safety of the children in their care. They adopt a partnership approach with families to deliver the best outcomes for every child.
Family Day Care
Family Day Care provides education and care for children in a secure, happy and stimulating environment provided by qualified Educators. Family Day Care services are operating as usual.
Batemans Bay OOSH is now open following a brief closure for COVID-safety. We will contact families directly with further information. Moruya and Narooma OOSH services are operating as usual.
3Bs Playgroups families are now meeting at at our usual locations, however in limited numbers and outdoors for nature based play.
Meet other mums, dads and carers of infants and babies at this informal play program. Connect with your bub and other families at a location that suits you.
What's on for kids?
Find a range fun events and activities for children coming up soon in Eurobodalla.
General information and enrolment forms
- Children's Services Newsletter | November 2020 (2.5 MB)
- Children's services enrolment form (228 KB)
- Children's Services policies, guidelines and procedures (5 MB)
- 3Bs enrolment form (316 KB)
Family Day Care
- Educator information book (800 KB)
- Family Day Care Educator requirements (405 KB)
- Checklist for potential family day care educator (460 KB)
- Costs associated with setting up Family Daycare Business (421 KB)
- Educator application form (404 KB)
For more information get in touch with the Children's Services team: