Eurobodalla Council's Children's Services are more than just childcare. We foster the development of your child, and create and strengthen communities. With over 25 years of experience, we have more than 450 children enrolled in our services for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and primary aged children.
Council's Children's Services is a not-for-profit service, aiming to provide the best outcomes for local children and families.
We deliver fun and engaging learning programs in safe environments which are fully compliant with national laws and regulations. Our qualified Educators are nurturing and committed to the development and safety of the children in their care. They adopt a partnership approach with families to deliver the best outcomes for every child.
Family Day Care
Family Day Care provides education and care for children in a secure, happy and stimulating environment provided by qualified Educators. Family Day Care services are operating as usual.
OOSH Kids provides a great place for kids to hang out, have fun, and be active after school and during school holidays. Our three centres are currently operating as usual.
For COVID safety, selected 3Bs Playgroups are operating in outdoor environments. Contact 3Bs Coordinator for details of locations.
Meet other mums, dads and carers of infants and babies at this informal play program.
What's on for kids?
Find a range fun events and activities for children coming up soon in Eurobodalla.
General information and enrolment forms
- Children's Services Newsletter | May-July 2021 (1.15 MB)
- Children's services enrolment form (228 KB)
- Children's Services policies, guidelines and procedures (5 MB)
- 3Bs enrolment form (316 KB)
Family Day Care
- Educator information book (800 KB)
- Family Day Care Educator requirements (405 KB)
- Checklist for potential family day care educator (460 KB)
- Costs associated with setting up Family Daycare Business (421 KB)
- Educator application form (404 KB)
For more information get in touch with the Children's Services team: