banner image

Buying or selling

When buying or selling a property you should seek legal advice from a solicitor or conveyancer for detailed information to protect your interests.

There are also a number of different types of required and/or certificates that provide prospective purchasers with information such as development restrictions, building approvals, outstanding rates payable, and whether you can build on a particular block of land.

If you are a prospective purchaser, you can also make initial enquiries about a property using our ePlanning tools. Information such as zoning, height of building restrictions, applicable Development Control Plans (DCPs) and the types of development that can be undertaken on a property, is available.

Information is provided as a guide only - you should always seek legal advice and consult your real estate agent regarding your specific requirements.