The Job Shop
The Job Shop program provides access to training and job opportunities to help people in Eurobodalla secure employment. We assist anyone of any age, regardless of employment status.
The Employment Revolution project at the Job Shop will:
- connect job seekers with employment and fee-free training opportunities
- facilitate career pathway planning
- provide job readiness support such as resume writing and interview preparation
- provide information regarding apprenticeships, traineeships, school based apprenticeships and workforce development.
This is a free service for people and businesses in Eurobodalla. This project is funded by the NSW Government.
Join the Employment Revolution and support local young people and job seekers by providing opportunities to work for your business.
For job seekers
Find out about job vacancies and training opportunities in Eurobodalla, and get useful tips to help prepare your resume and job application.
Looking for more information? The following are some helpful websites that can help employers and job seekers plan for the future:
- Skillsroad: This website has resources for young people, parents, teachers and employers. Take the Career Quiz, explore industries in the Virtual Workplace, take the Job Fit test or read about Life Hacks for the future.
- Job Outlook: Job Outlook can help job seekers find out about future outlook, pay and main tasks of careers they are interested in. The Career Quiz can help you decide what kind of job will suit your personality and skills set. You can even follow the link to job vacancies and courses related to your chosen field of employment.
- Job Jumpstart: This website can help you find new ways to explore careers and prep for work by reading articles and using the tools provided. The information fits into three themes; looking for a job, building a career and at work.
- Department of Education, Skills and Employment: The website provides information about hiring staff, financial incentives, starting your own business and becoming an apprentice.
If you’re a business looking to employ someone or if you’re a job seeker seeking employment, please contact employment project officer Amy Kovacs on:
- T: 4474 7380
- E: Amy Kovacs