Resources for schools
We deliver a variety of school programs for all levels of education that complement the NSW school curriculum.
Our education programs and excursions:
- explore themes from our Climate Action Plan 2022-2032, like biodiversity, waste, water, and energy
- encourage partnerships between Council, local schools, and the community
- promote greater environmental awareness,
- enable schools to make positive changes to their environment.
We aim to:
- offer students fun and memorable learning opportunities
- establish and maintain sound working relationships with all schools in Eurobodalla
- provide Eurobodalla schools with a portfolio of linked environmental programs
- assist with activities that increase biodiversity within school grounds
- raise awareness of environmental issues and embed sustainability concepts within your school.
Sustainability education programs: preschool to secondary school
We offer fun preschool education programs and play-based activities. Sustainability-themed learning experiences inspire care and connection to the environment.
Primary school education
We offer primary school level education programs, activities, and excursions exploring sustainability-themed topics such as ecosystems, biodiversity, and waste.
Secondary school education
Our curriculum-based programs and activities for secondary school students explore topics such as endangered ecological communities and water supply and wastewater treatment.
- Sustainable Schools NSW: Teaching resources
- Brewongle Environmental Education Centre: Resources
- CSIRO: Sustainable Futures
- Department of Planning and Environment: Teacher resources
- Field of Mars Environmental Education Centre: Teaching and learning programs
- NSW Department of Education: Sustainability
- CERES: School of nature and climate
Contact our Sustainability Education Officers, Mimosa Henderson or Alex King, for more detailed information about our education programs: