Payment options for rates, water and tax invoices
- Use the BPay details on your invoice or account statement.
- Use POSTbillpay to pay your bills online with your credit card.
You can use POSTbillpay's phone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay invoices over the phone using your credit card.
- Phone: 13 18 16
- Find out more: POSTbillpay website.
- At Council: On the corner of Vulcan and Campbell streets, Moruya NSW.
- At a Post Office: Find your nearest Post Office.
You can set up a direct debit with us for your rates and water notices and Council invoices.
We will debit the cheque or savings account you nominate.
To set up a direct debit, complete our direct debit request forms and return them to us.
Direct debit forms
- Set up a direct debit for your rates or water notices (89.7 KB)
- Set up a direct debit for Council invoices (476.1 KB)
Return your forms to Council
- in person: Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm at Council's customer service centre on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell Streets, Moruya
- by email: email@example.com
- by post: Revenue Team
Eurobodalla Shire Council
PO Box 99, Moruya 2537
- If you have a question about your rates, please phone us on 02 4474 1355.
- If you have a general Council question or request phone us on 02 4474 1000 or use our online feedback form.