Payment options for rates, water and tax invoices
There are a few ways that you can pay your rates, water use accounts and invoices from Council.
- Use the BPay details on your invoice or account statement.
- Use POSTbillpay to pay your bills online with your credit card.
Pay over the phone
You can use POSTbillpay's phone service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to pay invoices over the phone using your credit card.
- Phone: 13 18 16
- Find out more on the POSTbillpay website.
Pay in person at Council or the Post Office
Pay your Council notices over the counter at our customer service building:
- On the corner of Vulcan and Campbell Streets, Moruya NSW.
Visit any Post Office to pay lots of different bills, including phone, gas and electricity bills, water and Council rates, and insurance premiums.
Pay by direct debit
You can set up a direct debit with us for your rates and water notices and Council invoices. We will debit the cheque or savings account you nominate.
To set up a direct debit download and complete our direct debit request forms and return them to us.
Download direct debit forms
- Set up a direct debit for your rates or water notices (249 KB)
- Set up a direct debit for Council invoices (129 KB)
Return your forms to Council
- In person: Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 4.30pm at Council's customer service centre on the corner of Vulcan and Campbell Streets, Moruya
- By email: email@example.com
- By post: Revenue Team
Eurobodalla Shire Council
PO Box 99, Moruya 2537
- If you have a question about your rates, please phone us on 02 4474 1355
- If you have a general Council question or request phone us on 02 4474 1000 or use our online feedback form.