Building, development and land use in Eurobodalla are guided by the Local Environmental Plan 2012, the Rural Local Environmental Plan 1987, the Urban Plan 1999, and local Development Control Plans.

Council provides planning advice to help you get on the right track before starting your Development Application, including the types of approvals you'll need and other advice relevant to your specific situation.

Building and development professionals can subscribe to our regular newsletter, with the latest industry information, legislative amendments and best practice updates:

Use the NSW Planning Portal from 1 July 2021

From 1 July 2021, applications such as development applications and post-consent certificates must be lodged via the NSW Government's Planning Portal. From 1 July 2021 the NSW Planning Portal is the only way you can lodge these applications.