Three ways to promote your event
1. List your event on the What’s On website
- Create a free account on the Eurobodalla What’s On website, then list your event for free.
- This website is promoted as a place to find events happening in the Eurobodalla, and events listed on the website may also be included in the What’s On weekly newsletter.
2. Set up a listing on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) is Australia’s national platform for digital tourism information.
By listing your event on ATDW, you will benefit from being listed on an extensive network of distributors including Tourism Australia, Visit NSW and Eurobodalla Tourism. Uploading your event on the ATDW will automatically list your event on the Eurobodalla What’s On website.
- To create your free listing, visit ATDW Online
- Select ‘Register Now’ in the top right corner.
3. Provide marketing content
Gain maximum exposure for your event by submitting content to Council’s event team.
- Submit your event at least three weeks in advance.
Your submission will be accepted if the following information is included:
- an event listing on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse or What’s On Eurobodalla
- at least one high resolution image
- 100-word event description.
If you are promoting your event on your own social media channels, don’t forget to tag @eurobodalla and #Eurobodalla.
For more information
- T: 02 4474 1066
- E: Events team