Business assistance and resources
Starting and operating a business is challenging. You can take advantage of free services offered by Eurobodalla Council, so you can focus your energy on building your business.
Get in touch with us or sign up to our email updates for local businesses to find out about latest news, grants, training and other opportunities.
Apply now: RISE Program for regional entrepreneurs: June 2024Empower your business and apply to be part of the 2024 RISE Program. The program focuses on businesses new and existing across key industries in aquaculture, ecotourism, circularity, advanced manufacturing and high-quality food production.
Info session: Business health check - Narooma
Come along to a personal business session where you'll get practical tips and guidance to help grow your business.
Networking session: Ride Ready Eurobodalla Mogo Trails - Mogo
Join us for this networking event to hear the latest information on the Mogo Trails build. You'll also learn about opportunities for your business.
Get support from Council
We can help with:
- navigating approvals and other permits for your businesses
- advice on government procurement processes and doing business with Council
- sharing your success with a good news story in Council publications
- information about grants and industry updates
- connecting you with a suitable business support advisor
- building connections with other businesses, entrepreneurs, Chambers of Commerce, and business associations
- training and networking events for local businesses
- tips to write an effective job advertisement
- free resources to help you review and improve your business' accessibility and inclusivity.
Other government programs and support
- Business.gov.au: Australian Government resources for planning, registrations, legal, finance, and grant information
- Australian Securities Investments Commission: Administration of business names and registered companies
- Australian Taxation Office: Tax and super information for businesses and organisations
- The Rural Woman: Digital solutions program that offers webinars, online resources and your own advisor to build digital skills
- Service NSW: Business Connect - advisory services that offer free independent and tailored advice through one-to-one sessions and online workshops
- Service NSW: Business Concierge service - provides support and financial assistance including vouchers, grants and rebates, and applying for licences
Join the employment revolution
The Job Shop can link employers with prospective employee, arrange training or identify incentives for apprentices and trainees.
Support the environment
If you'd like to take advantage of any of these services, or for more information, contact:
Teresa Lever, Manager Economic Development and Place Activation:
- T: 02 4474 1271
- M: 0436 924 976
- E: Council