Business assistance and resources
We know starting and operating a business is challenging. You can take advantage of free services offered by Eurobodalla Council, letting you focus your energy on building your business.
You can get help with
- Navigating permit approvals: If your business requires a permit or you are submitting a permit for the first time, contact us to understand the process and your obligations.
- Doing business with Council: You can get advice on the government procurement process.
- Sharing your success: If you'd like Council to share you story, let us know so we can tell others about your success in the publications and resources we produce.
- Grants and the latest news: Subscribe to our Business update email newsletter which brings together the latest news, information and opportunities for local businesses.
- Business support provider network: One-to-one business support is available through a range of government programs. Contact us so we can help find an advisor that's right for you and your business.
- Access to government business services: You can get essential and reliable information from us to help you when you're planning, starting or growing your business.
- Local business networks: Connect with other businesses and entrepreneurial thinkers through your local Chamber of Commerce or business association.
- Training and networking events: If you have a particular training need let us know - we're committed to building the capability of local businesses. All networking and training events will be listed on this page, and in the Business update newsletter.
- Accessibility resources and checklists: Use helpful resources to review and improve your business' accessibility and inclusivity.
Join the employment revolution
The Job Shop can link employers with prospective employee, arrange training or identify incentives for apprentices and trainees.
Support the environment
If you'd like to take advantage of any of these services, or for more information, contact:
Teresa Lever, Manager Economic Development and Place Activation:
- T: 02 4474 1271
- M: 0436 924 976
- E: Council