Business assistance and resources
Starting and operating a business is challenging. You can take advantage of free services offered by Eurobodalla Council, so you can focus your energy on building your business.
Get in touch with us or sign up to our email updates for local businesses to find out about latest news, grants, training and other opportunities.
Get support from Council
We can help with:
- navigating approvals and other permits for your businesses
- advice on government procurement processes and doing business with Council
- sharing your success with a good news story in Council publications
- information about grants and industry updates
- connecting you with a suitable business support advisor
- building connections with other businesses, entrepreneurs, Chambers of Commerce, and business associations
- training and networking events for local businesses
- tips to write an effective job advertisement
- free resources to help you review and improve your business' accessibility and inclusivity.
Join the employment revolution
The Job Shop can link employers with prospective employee, arrange training or identify incentives for apprentices and trainees.
Support the environment
If you'd like to take advantage of any of these services, or for more information, contact:
Teresa Lever, Manager Economic Development and Place Activation:
- T: 02 4474 1271
- M: 0436 924 976
- E: Council