In an emergency:
- Phone 000 (triple zero)
- On mobile phones, phone 112
- People with hearing or speech impairment, phone 106
Different agencies manage the response to different kinds of emergencies.
- If a multi-agency response is required, the lead agency or the Local Operations Controller (NSW Police) may enact the Eurobodalla Local Emergency Operation Centre to assist.
- The centre is supported by the Regional Emergency Operations Centre and/or the Regional Emergency Management Officer and, if needed, the State Emergency Operations Centre.
Evacuation centres are not nominated prior to an emergency. From potential sites, the lead agency will determine suitable evacuation centres. The lead agency will also issue relevant evacuation messages.
Links and contacts
Lead agency: NSW Health
The State Emergency Operations Centre is managing the pandemic response.
Report a hazard
- Local roads, bridges, waterways, or sportsgrounds: Council, 4474 1000
- Princes or Kings highways: NSW Transport Management Centre, 131 700
- Power line hazards: Essential Energy, 13 20 80
- Shark sightings: NSW Police, 4472 0099
- For injured wildlife: WIRES, 1300 094 737