In an emergency:
- Phone 000 (triple zero)
- On mobile phones, phone 112
- People with hearing or speech impairment, phone 106
Different agencies manage the response to different kinds of emergencies.
If a coordinated multi-agency response is required locally, the relevant lead agency or the Local Operations Controller (NSW Police) may enact the Eurobodalla Local Emergency Operation Centre to assist. The centre is supported by the Regional Emergency Operations Centre and/or the Regional Emergency Management Officer and, if needed, the State Emergency Operations Centre.
Evacuation centres are not nominated prior to an emergency. From potential sites, the lead agency will determine suitable evacuation centres. The lead agency will also issue relevant evacuation messages.
Links and contacts
Lead agency: NSW Health
The State Emergency Operations Centre is managing the pandemic response.
- Find a police station location
- Batemans Bay: 4472 0099
- Moruya: 4474 2444
- Bodalla: 4473 5244
- Narooma: 4479 3500
- For hazards on local roads, bridges, waterways or sportsgrounds, phone Council on 4474 1000
- report hazards on the Princes or Kings highways to the NSW Transport Management Centre on 131 700
- For power line hazards phone Essential Energy on 13 20 80
- Shark sightings should be reported to NSW Police on 4472 0099
- For injured wildlife phone WIRES on 1300 094 737
Current road closures due to emergencies
Last updated: 01 Apr 2021 4:21pm
For information on highway closures please visit Live Traffic
Load limits in place
Araluen Road closed due to landslip
Road closed due to flood damage
- Centenary Drive, Narooma - one lane closed between Williamson Drive and Apex Park Boat Ramp, operating under traffic lights
Bridges closed due to bushfire damage
- Murphy Bridge on Eurobodalla Road, Cadgee
- Old Bolaro Mountain Road Bridge on Old Bolaro Road, Buckenbowra