Council provides services for seniors that connect them to community, promote independence and support health and well-being. Services are available to people living in or visiting Eurobodalla Shire. We take pride in being a flexible community based service that provides choice and opportunity. Our supports are designed to maximise your independence at home and in the community for as long as you choose.
- Community transport: transport to and from medical and other appointments for eligible people and their carers
- Social and practical support: with shopping, banking and running errands, social and recreational outings and events
- Home care packages: specialised in-home care to Eurobodalla's senior residents
- Carer support: support for people who care for a frail older person in their home
- Healthy activities: our Live Life program compiles a list of healthy and fun activities for older people to stay active
How to access these services
To find out if you are eligible for these services at subsidised rates, and to sign up for them, contact My Aged Care:
- W: My Aged Care
- T: 1800 200 422
If you are not eligible for subsidies you can purchase our services by contacting us to sign up directly.
Please contact us for more information about Council's support for seniors:
- T: 4474 1300
- E: Contact Centre