Council works collaboratively with Eurobodalla's thriving arts sector, South East Arts, and local business to:
- cultivate and promote a range of creative arts opportunities across a variety of arts practices including music, literature, performance and visual arts
- support the unique creative identity of our individual artists
- promote Eurobodalla as a place that values the expression of history, heritage and creativity.
The Creative Arts Strategy provides a clear vision for Eurobodalla to become known as the creative arts destination for South East NSW, with significant growth in creative arts infrastructure, programming and audiences.
Keep up to date
Stay informed on what's happening the Eurobodalla arts space by signing up to receive our monthly arts and culture email newsletter, The Arts Canvas.
Prizes and exhibitions
- Basil Sellers Art Prize: A biennial arts competition open to visual artists across Australia awarding a prize pool of $25,000. Take a virtual tour of the 2022 prize winners.
- Little Sellers Art Prize: This annual competition is for young local artists aged 5 to 18.
- Basil Sellers Exhibition Centre: come and see the latest exhibition, attend a artist talks or join in a workshop at the Bas.
Council has a duty of care is to ensure artworks pose no risk to public safety and have reasonable management and maintenance costs.
The Public Art Strategy supports the important role public art plays in Eurobodalla, it has been prepared to guide the successful development of public art in our shire.