banner image

Building and certification

If you are you thinking of building in Eurobodalla or already have your Development Application approved, Council can help with the construction and certification process.

Under the Building and Development Certifiers Regulation 2020, you must now enter into a Contract for Certification Work when you apply for:

  • Construction-related applications
  • Complying Development Certificate (CDC) application
  • Appointment of Principal Certifier
  • Occupation Certificate
  • Compliance Certificate.

You can download a Contract for Certification Work and lodge it with your application:

If your Construction Certificate has already been issued, you can use our online form to request a building inspection.

Use the NSW Planning Portal from 1 July 2021

From 1 July 2021, applications such as development applications and post-consent certificates must be lodged via the NSW Government's Planning Portal. From 1 July 2021 the NSW Planning Portal is the only way you can lodge these applications.