Book a venue
Council has a range indoor and outdoor venues for sporting clubs, community groups and individuals to hire including:
- indoor spaces for hire - public halls, meeting rooms and function centres
- sports facilities - playing fields, courts and amenities
- beaches, parks and reserves - weddings and other private functions
- special event bookings and activity trailer for hire
Compare public venues for hire
- Browse venues to see photos and key features of each venue
Check insurance and COVID safety
Lodge a venue hire application form
Venue hire costs for public buildings
Planning an outdoor wedding? There are some things you need to know if you want to hold your special event on community land. There are no charges to hold your wedding at any of Eurobodalla's beaches, reserves or parks. We do ask you to register the date, location and time with Council and to please leave the area clean and tidy afterwards.
Understand conditions and obligations
Register your wedding or ceremony
Seasonal hire for sporting grounds
Sporting clubs need to enter into a seasonal hire agreement with Council to secure sportsgrounds and other sporting facilities for training and competition matches.
Review seasonal hire fees and charges
Lodge a seasonal hire application form
- Ensure you include a Certificate of Currency for all relevant insurance policies with your application. This may be in the form of a letter from your state association confirming coverage under a broad policy.
- Application for active recreation seasonal hire (470KB)
- Special events such as carnivals and tournaments are not covered under seasonal hire agreements and will be assessed separately and additional fees may apply. Please apply in writing to the Booking Office with details of your request.
Find a sportsground
Tennis court bookings
The Community Activity Trailer is packed with activity gear, games and equipment to suit most sporting codes and abilities. It is great for educational programs, community events, team building exercises and staff training days and is available to book free of charge for community groups, schools and organisations.
The trailer includes:
- an Indigenous games kit
- baseball, t-ball, cricket and volleyball kits
- tennis and hockey equipment
- basketballs, rugby, AFL and soccer balls
- ten pin bowling and skill games
- portable goals and hurdles
- parachute and frisbees
- croquet, bocce and hula hoops
- tug-o-war rope and skipping rope, and
- coloured vests and markers.
To book the Community Activity Trailer contact Recreation Services
- E: Recreation Services
- T: 02 4474 1000
Make a booking
Council's booking office is open 8.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday to take your booking and assist with venue hire inquiries.
- T: 02 4472 3153
- E: Booking office