Students at home
Our environmental treasure hunt activities will help families explore and understand the ecosystems they live or holiday in.
If you've visited the beach with the kids, you might have heard questions like ‘what is that?’, 'what does it eat?', 'where does it sleep?' and 'but why?!'
If you have a little naturalist bursting with curiosity, you can use these activity sheets to help them learn about different locations in the Eurobodalla Shire and what lives there. These sheets can guide you through a fun, natural adventure and help parents and guardians answer questions about the environment.
School teachers can also use these activity sheets to engage students to learn about and connect with the diverse coastal and marine environment that surrounds them.
Enviro treasure hunt activity sheets
- Barlings Beach- enviro treasure hunt (904.9 KB)
- Broulee Island - enviro treasure hunt (1000.2 KB)
- Congo Point - enviro treasure hunt (1002.9 KB)
- Mossy Point - enviro treasure hunt (992.4 KB)
- Narooma Estuary - enviro treasure hunt (1.0 MB)
- Shelly Beach - enviro treasure hunt (902.9 KB)
- Surfside Beach - enviro treasure hunt (891.3 KB)
- Tomaga Estuary - enviro treasure hunt (986.0 KB)