Becoming a parent can be one of the most exciting times of your life, but it can also be a challenging experience. We are here to support you on your journey into parenthood with our Embracing Babies program.
Embracing Babies is an informal play program to help Eurobodalla mums, dads and carers of infants and babies. It offers support, education and social connections for families in a welcoming atmosphere, at a location that suits you.
Embracing Babies return to usual program
From Monday 18 October 2021, Embracing Babies will return to its usual program. For more information phone Jenny on 0455 270 364.
As NSW reopens, we ask people follow the NSW Government COVID-19 rules and regulations by:
- keeping a safe distance from others
- washing hands thoroughly before and after attending
- using the provided hand sanitiser
- completing mandatory QR check in
- ensuring you are double vaccinated
- stay home if unwell
How Embracing Babies works
When you join Embracing Babies, you will have opportunities to meet other parents and carers and participate in learning activities. You can also connect with local support services such as playgroups, healthcare and childcare providers.
Once a fortnight your area's Embracing Babies group will catch up over morning or afternoon tea to:
- learn how to play and connect with your baby
- build new friendships with parents and carers near you
- learn about your child's behaviour and communication patterns
- hear from early childhood professionals and service providers.
After the ten session program, we encourage group members to stay in touch to continue sharing information and socialise.
We are forming new Embracing Babies groups right now. To join in complete the online registration and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.