OOSH Kids provides a great place for kids to hang out, have fun, and be active after school and during school holidays.
Our centres are staffed by friendly and qualified child care professionals and offer stimulating and nurturing environments for children aged 5 to 12 years.
Activities include sports, games, art and craft, cooking, excursions and creative play.
Batemans Bay OOSH:
- Located at Batemans Bay Public School, Mundarra Way, Surfside
- T: 4472 3277
- Located on the grounds of Moruya Public School, Evans Street, Moruya
- T: 4474 5050
- Located on the grounds of Narooma Public School, Montague Street, Narooma
- T: 4476 4744
OOSH After school
- Our after school program operates during school terms (excluding public holidays).
- It is available Monday to Friday from 3pm to 6pm.
- Healthy afternoon tea is provided at after school care.
OOSH in school holidays
- Our program runs during the school holidays and on pupil free days (excluding public holidays).
- OOSH school holidays is open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm.
How to enrol and book
Anyone with primary school aged children can use OOSH Kids.
- First, you need to enrol your children in OOSH Kids.
- Once your child is enrolled with OOSH Kids, you can book regular after school and school holiday care.
Enrolment appointments are available during the school term only (we cannot take appointments during school holidays).
- Arrange an appointment by phoning our Coordination team on 4474 7333.
- Attend your appointment at the OOSH centre, make sure you bring:
- your enrolment form
- a copy of your child/s birth certificate
- immunisation history statement
- all supporting current medical or management plans if applicable
- During the appointment, you’ll discuss with OOSH centre staff which days your child will attend and complete a booking form together.
- complete a booking form with the OOSH centre.
- Separate booking forms need to be completed for after school care and school holiday care.
- School holidays: booking forms need to be completed during Bookings Week.